Friday, November 9, 2012

Before and after children...

Time change:
Before children - "Hey, let's stay up late doing something fun, we get an extra hour to sleep!"
After children - "Oh crap, the danger zone right before bedtime is an hour longer."

Someone you care about is vomiting:
Before children - "I'm so sorry. Can I get you some Gatorade or saltines?"
After children - "Ahhhh... Other child is in the splash zone and just had a bath! Must use own body as shield to keep non-puking child, carpet, bed, etc. clean!"

Long relaxing shower:
Before children - "I'm feeling stressed, I think I'll take a long relaxing shower. I'll be back in 20 minutes."
After children - "My head is about to explode from stress, I think I'll take a long relaxing shower. I'll be back in 5 minutes."

No comments:

Post a Comment