Friday, August 10, 2012

Honeybun

So I have infant twins, one boy and one girl.  Henceforth I'll be referring to my little girl as Honeybun and this post is just about her.  She's sitting in my lap helping me write this post, which really means that she's occasionally kicking her foot at the iPad and creating interesting words for me to correct.

Honeybun is an adorable little girl, when she wants to be.  When she's in a good mood she smiles, coos, plays, and snuggles so sweetly.  When she is not in a good mood she screams.  Honeybun can produce unbelievable shrieking screams for an unbelievable length of time.  Luckily, she's becoming happier and happier as she gets older.  She's truly the best and most beautiful daughter I could ever ask for, and I'm so excited to watch her grow and get to know her better.

No comments:

Post a Comment